Fox V2 KRESA Helmet Multi
The new Fox V2 KRESA Helmet has the wow factor. It has exceptional ventilation to prevent overheating on warm days at the track and has 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents to provide fresh air and allow heat to escape.
This helmet is made of a fibreglass shell providing durability, and the dual density EPS liner offering a trustworthy defence should you end up hitting the dirt.
The New Fox V2 MX helmet exceeds ECE 22.05 certification and comes with ACU Gold Aproved sticker for competition use.
Design & Function
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- All new Fluid Inside is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Lightweight Injection molded PC & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications
- Removable washable XT2 comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head